La Tuna is a gold/copper property located in Northern Sinaloa, Mexico.
- 8,705 acres with two major mineralization zones
- Site of historic placer gold mine and two small underground mines
- Good transportation, electricity & drilling access
- 100% owned by VVC
- Located in a porphyry zone
- Strong gold and copper anomalies
- Excellent potential for high sulfidation epithermal gold and copper deposit
- Estimated weighted average sample grade for samples taken in January and February 2018 showed a Gold concentration at La Tuna at 3.78 grams/ton. The copper, lead and zinc grades are also impressive, but the greatest value from the samples is from the gold.
- Additional exploration – sampling, mapping, trenching and a magnetic survey planned for 2018